Scott Daniels | May 10, 2010
Reexamination requests are typically reported in the Official Gazette approximately three months after filing. Such a delay in reporting requests, particularly requests that involve copending District Court litigation, is too long. We will therefore report new ex parte and inter partes reexamination requests filed the previous week as they appear on the Patent Office EFS. In some cases, the information available from the Patent Office is still incomplete.
This past week, the following inter partes requests were made:
(1) 95/001,351 – U.S. Patent No. 7,709,071 owned by Avery Dennison Corporation and entitled LABEL SHEET DESIGN FOR EASY REMOVAL OF LABELS. Filed May 4, 2010 by 3M Company.
(2) 95/001,352 – U.S. Patent No. 7,121,489 licensed exclusively to Allied Gator, Inc. and entitled MULTIPLE TOOL ATTACHMENT SYSTEM. Filed May 5, 2010 by Genesis Equipment & Manufacturing, Inc.
And the following ex parte requests were made:
(1) 90/010,976 – U.S. Patent No. 5,698,250 owned by Pactiv Corporation and entitled MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE PACKAGE FOR CUT OF RAW MEAT. Filed May 4, 2010.
(2) 90/010,977 – U.S. Patent No. 6,411,947 owned by Bright Response, LLC and entitled AUTOMATIC MESSAGE INTERPRETATION AND ROUTING SYSTEM. Filed May 4, 2010.
(3) 90/010,980 – U.S. Patent No. 6,719,443 owned by Winvic Sales, Inc. and entitled ELECTRICALLY ILLUMINATED FLAME SIMULATOR. Filed May 5, 2010 by ValueVision Media, Inc. d/b/a ShopNBC.
(4) 90/010,981 – U.S. Patent No. 7,467,229 owned by Direct Route, LLC and entitled METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ROUTING OF NETWORK ADDRESSES. Filed May 5, 2010 by Onoffline, Inc., d/b/a Adventonline.
(5) 90/010,982 – U.S. Patent No. 5,765,642 owned by Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. and entitled SUBTERRANEAN FORMATION FRACTURING METHODS. Filed May 6, 2010 by BJ Services Company.
(6) 90/010,984 – U.S. Patent No. 7,537,964 owned by Knowles Electronics, LLC and entitled METHOD OF FABRICATING A MINIATURE SILICON CONDENSER MICROPHONE. Filed May 6, 2010.
(7) 90/010,985 – U.S. Patent No. 7,439,616 owned by Knowles Electronics, LLC and entitled MINIATURE SILICON CONDENSER MICROPHONE. Filed May 6, 2010.
(8) 90/010,986 – U.S. Patent No. 7,225,869 owned by Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. and entitled METHODS OF ISOLATING HYDRAJET STIMULATED ZONES. Filed May 7, 2010 by BJ Services Company.
(9) 90/009,725 – U.S. Patent No. 7,104,695 owned by Aktiebolaget SKF and entitled ASYMMETRIC HUB ASSEMBLY. Filed April 26, 2010.
(10) 90/009,731 – U.S. Patent No. 5,191,525 owned by Digital Image Systems, Corporation and entitled SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR EXTRACTION OF DATA FROM DOCUMENTS FOR SUBSEQUENT PROCESSING. Filed April 29, 2010.
(11) 90/009,733 – U.S. Patent No. D511,580 owned by Epic Metals Corporation and entitled DECKING. Filed May 3, 2010.
(12) 90/009,735 – U.S. Patent No. 6,831,661 owned by Seiko Epson Corporation and entitled PROJECTION DISPLAY APPARATUS, DISPLAY METHOD FOR SAME AND IMAGE DISPLAY APPARATUS. Filed May 3, 2010.