Scott Daniels | April 21, 2010
Reexamination requests are typically reported in the Official Gazette approximately three months after filing. Such a delay in reporting requests, particularly requests that involve copending District Court litigation, is too long. We will therefore report new ex parte and inter partes reexamination requests filed the previous week as they appear on the Patent Office EFS. In some cases, the information available from the Patent Office is still incomplete.
This past week, the following ex parte requests were made:
(1) 90/010,949 – U.S. Patent No. 6,509,830 owned by BBN Technologies Corp. and entitled SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR PROVIDING CUSTOMIZABLE GEO-LOCATION TRACKING SERVICES. Filed April 15, 2010.
(2) 90/010,950 – U.S. Patent No. 5,487,069 owned by Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization and entitled WIRELESS LAN. Filed April 15, 2010.
(3) 90/010,951 – U.S. Patent No. 7,607,265 owned by Covermaster Inc. and entitled MULTIPURPOSE PROTECTIVE SURFACE COVER. Filed April 16, 2010.
(4) 90/010,952 – U.S. Patent No. 7,531,743 owned by Hubbell Incorporated and entitled ELECTRICAL BOX MOUNTING PLATE WITH ADJUSTABLE RING. Filed April 16, 2010.
(5) 90/009,716 – U.S. Patent No. 7,488,414 owned by WIMCO, LLC and entitled STORM WATER FILTER FOR POSITIONING WITHIN A STORM WATER INLET. Filed April 5, 2010 by Royal Concrete Pipe, Inc. d/b/a Royal Environmental Systems, Inc.
(6) 90/009,718 – U.S. Patent No. 7,396,471 owned by WIMCO, LLC and entitled SEDIMENT CONTROL DRAIN AND METHOD OF CONSTRUCTION. Filed April 5, 2010 by Royal Concrete Pipe, Inc. d/b/a Royal Environmental Systems, Inc.
(7) 90/009,720 – U.S. Patent No. 6,401,412 owned by Cool Building System, Inc. and entitled METAL ROOF SYSTEM. Filed April 13, 2010.